Thursday, May 7, 2009

WHY SELL WITH ME..?

As I said in last month's letter, the business of real estate demands that one differentiate oneself from the competition. That is, and has been, my primary goal since I decided to enter this profession. Here are a few more ways in which I serve you more effectively than anyone else.

The following is a list of my Marketing Tools that will sale your home faster than any other listing in the market:

1. Home Warranty – This most effective and powerful programme that protects buyer from post –closing situation in the event of appliances, electrical, plumbing or other mal- function, which do not covered under the normal Home Insurance. This programme will give buyers confidence that if they encounter costly repairs or replacement they are PROTECTED. For Seller , it will be a PEACE OF MIND after the transaction closed.

2. Brick Preferred Pricing – With this valuable Discount certificate Buyer will receive contractor price on : Furniture, Appliances, and accessories upon closing of the sale
Most people spend thousand of dollars in furnishing a new home, this programme will save them possible thousand of dollars.

3. Homelife $10000 in Gas or $10000 in Cash Sweep stack

4. Gold Reward Point

5. Open Houses

6. Flyers

7. Targeted Advertising


With interest rates lower than they've been in 25 years, many of people are thinking of buying. With this in mind, you may wonder what your current home is worth. Let me help you by sending you a free computer printout of what is for sale and what has sold in your neighbourhood. No obligation.

Please set up an appointment so we can go over the Comparable Market Analysis that I have prepared from the research I did about your home so you will have a very good understanding about market condition and what price range you should be thinking about listing your home at.

I hope you know that I truly have your best interests at heart and simply want to do all I can to achieve the best possible sale for you!

No comments: