Thursday, May 7, 2009

My Children

Like any other parents , I am obsessesive about my children. When they were young ,I used to think they are so cute ,innocent and angle....their learning process used to be a great attraction for me. Their talking, crying used to be like a music to my ear....

Now they are young adult ..and you know what ...they have added few more qualities while they were growing , they have become considerate , beautiful , intelligent ... wow..!! I luv their new avtar. I can say the same thing that their talking, fighting ,argument with me is still like a music to my ear....

When I am spending time with them , I feel that thoes time are the precious time for me.

Soon my children will be adult and thoes precious time will be fewer...but I will have no regrets in my life as I have seen them growing, educating now as every parents I will see them successful.

I know , I am one of thoes obessessive parents ....what's the heck...i luv it..

No comments: