Sunday, November 23, 2008

college life in time

College life itself is a challenge, and if you are living in residence then woha! its become a jouney of adventure. I just remember one incident which has make sherlok holme out of us.

we first year student , full of cloud nine that we got in one of the best sollege of India. From our 1st day we start to see ourselves in big job doctor, engineer, lawyer earning big buck..Ist day of college we are wearing in best of our sexy outfit , thinking that nobody can be better than us, as we enter the gate of white house. But soon every dream turns into nightmare as standing there is bunch of boys..they stopped us and introduced themself as our seniors and rattled few thousand rules tobe followed if we whanted to survive in this dreamland.

There was other horror waiting in residencyNot only we have to pay our respect to the senior , but we have to we have to wait for everything food, washroom,laundry . Every night I cried for my mother and made vow if I ever survive from this battle i am going tobe best daughter.

After some months life become bearable, but fate has something else written for me. My roommate started missing money ,so whenever i pass girls started to wispering , giving me suspicious look , avoiding me ..I said to myself please god give me some horrendous disease so I can go back home and never comeback to this jail. I cried myself to bed, started to skip meals to avoid stares , wisper. I started to look haggard.

Some of seniors took a pity on me and took the matters in their hand because some of them has missed some money and I was not present that time, so it is one them mighty senior!Thank God for some mercy! So they decided to catch this theif who is wondering freely.Since I am a merely 1st year student I have no say in their plan. But by God but these seniors really are street smart. They knew that they are dealing with one of them so they have to be more than just 007.

This thief was very smart, she never used to steal whole amout from the wallet, always used to leave some buck behind.
So Plan was to take place in my room , my room partner was mighty senior. Let me tell you about the plot of this 007 bond movie:

I will be sleeping in my room watching from under the blanket. My roommate will come this suspect and start to talk with hime and show him the bait(money), and make a exuse to go to the washroom leaving his wallet behind .And I will catch her while she will try to steal. So everything happen as planned , but before my roommate make an exuse to go to washroom the suspect said byy and left the room., We couldnt believe that our plan didnt finish accordingly. Other came inthe room and they checked the wallet and there was money missing ...we all become speechless..how it happened so they decided jump into plan B which is to search his room ..we all rushed in her room and our mighty seniors blunted out plainly that they want search her room , first she was angry and refused but after she said go ahead search she doesnt care , our mighty sr evry corner of that 3x3 ft room but in vain.But they didnt stop there they asked her to strip , again drama but she obliged to show her sexy body here come pant,shirt and there she was standing in her panty and scanty bra , mighty srs asked her to strip complety and she remove her bra and all the money she took fell on the floor and we have caught out thief red handed .

No comments: